Testosterone 101: Explanation, Optimization, & Supplementation
What exactly is testosterone?
Many people have heard of testosterone, but don’t know exactly what it is or what it is truly capable of. In simple terms, testosterone is a natural hormone produced predominately in males but also has some presence in females. Hormones like testosterone, regulate multiple functions around the body and ultimately tells the body what it needs to do and when it needs to be done.
How Testosterone Could Benefit You
Testosterone levels in humans will begin to decline with age, so the sooner you start taking care of your testosterone, the better. This important hormone offers various positive benefits around the body for both males and females. It plays crucial roles in functions that support the immune, endocrine, skeletal, muscular, and central nervous systems. Implementing strategies to support your own testosterone levels may promote:
- Athletic Performance
- Muscular Development
- Energy Production
- Bone Strength
- Positive Mood
- Weight Management
Using Supplements to Optimize Your Own TestosteroneA recent podcast hosted by Joe Rogan has been blowing up over the mention of two special herbal supplements that can be used to optimize your own testosterone levels. Mr. Rogan brings on Dr. Andrew Huberman who explains how the use of both Tongkat Ali and Fadogia Agrestis can work synergistically to stimulate the production of natural testosterone. Improving both free-forming and bound testosterone levels around the body. Deal Supplement is here to offer you these two powerful herbs in their most authentic forms. Try them out for yourself and see what benefits they could offer you.
What Deal Supplement Offer
Tongkat Ali Plus 300:1
- Authentic Indonesian Source
- 2-in-1 Testosterone Support
- Tongkat Ali 300:1 Root Extract
- Enhanced With Horny Goat Weed Extract
- High Concentrated Servings
- Plant-Based Herbal Ingredients
What is Tongkat Ali? Also known as Eurycoma Longifolia, is a tall evergreen shrub-tree that is typically sourced from places in Southeast Asia including Indonesia. It has a long history of traditional use that dates back for hundreds of years.
Fadogia Agrestis 50:1
- Authentic Nigerian Source
- 50:1 Herbal Equivalence
- Potent Root Extract
- High Concentrated Servings
- Plant-Based Herbal Ingredient
What is Fadogia Agrestis? A traditionally used herbal, shrub-like plant that is typically sourced from Nigeria. Often called the “Nigerian Plant” and is one of the most popular herbal exports.
- Bruce Fulghum, Debra. “Normal Testosterone and Estrogen Levels in Women” WebMD: May 04, 2022. https://www.webmd.com/women/guide/normal-testosterone-and-estrogen-levels-in-women
- Cleveland Clinic. “Hormones” Cleveland Clinic: Last reviewed 02/23/2022. https://my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/22464-hormones
- Mayo Clinic Staff. “Testosterone therapy: Potential benefits and risks as you age” Mayo Clinic: April 20, 2022. https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/sexual-health/in-depth/testosterone-therapy/art-20045728
- Pietrangelo, Ann. “How Testosterone Benefits Your Body” Healthline: Sep 17, 2018. https://www.healthline.com/health/benefits-testosterone
- Roland, James and Robinson, Dana. “What is Testosterone?” Healthline: Jan 07, 2021. https://www.healthline.com/health/what-is-testosterone
- “ Eurycoma Longifolia – Uses, Side Effects, and More” WebMD. https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1132/eurycoma-longifolia
- WebMD. “ Fadogia Agrestis” Uses, Side Effects, and More” WebMD. https://www.webmd.com/vitamins/ai/ingredientmono-1162/fadogia-agrestis